High of 48 with strong winds in Longmont today

Though the wind will be nothing like Friday's storm today may still see gusts up to 23 mph on an otherwise sunny day with a high in the low 40s. Snow is on the way Tuesday night and into Wednesday

Saturday, March 3 Overnight Forecast

Tuesday's high will reach the mid 40s, but showers are likely. Another round of precipitation is possible, though it now looks to be mainly rain in the Philadelphia are with a wintry mix up north.

A slight chance of snow showers. Sun Prairie won't allow parking on city streets from 9 p.m. Monday to noon Tuesday. Light northeast wind increasing to 6 to 11 miles per hour in the morning.

Wednesday night: Snow, possibly heavy at times. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Windy, with a west northwest wind 24 to 32 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 43 miles per hour.

'We did perfect' - Guardiola 'so happy' after Man City controlled champions Chelsea
Conte fired back at Redknapp's comments. "They didn't create too many chances, even though they had two or three", he added. Guardiola's side is showing no mercy on its way to a second trophy of the season, after the League Cup last weekend.

A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 5 pm. The chance of precipitation is 60 percent with snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. We are likely again to see some windy conditions, rain and eventually snow as well before the system exits the area.

Friday night, it will be mostly cloudy with a low of 39, according to the weather service. A cold front will pass Monday morning with changing winds out of the northwest.

The winter weather is expected to continue on Tuesday, with a chance of precipitation throughout the day. As we progress through Tuesday night the snow will become more widespread in the Lehigh Valley and the Poconos especially, with a rain/snow mix likely to take over on Tuesday night for the Philly region. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent. By this evening rain chances will return to the Bluegrass leading to a very active weather week.

Syrian government forces claim 25 percent of Eastern Ghouta
According to observers, in recent weeks in Damascus is located near the enclave of Eastern ghouta killed at least 500 civilians. Eastern Ghouta's 400,000 residents have lived under regime siege since 2013, facing severe shortages in food and medicine.

Thursday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.

Friday: Partly sunny with a 30% chance for rain/snow and a high near 47 degrees.

China warns Trump if its interests are harmed
Trump has shrugged off the threat, boasting on Friday that "trade wars are good, and easy to win". National Economic Council; and United States Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer.

Latest News