U.S. shows off bombers again over Korea

North Korea hackers steal South Korea war plans

Image credit driver

The South Korean military added that the regular deployment training is aimed at enhancing extended deterrence capabilities against North Korea. -South Korean wartime "decapitation strike" plans against the North Korean leadership.

The Guam-based B-1B Lancers were joined by South Korean fighter jets and conducted drills in the seas off both sides of the peninsula, according to South Korea's military.

Meanwhile, China - North Korea's closest ally and trading partner - expressed alarm at how far the rhetoric on both sides had gone, warning of the increased risk of a "fatal misjudgement"."The worldwide community won't accept North Korea as a nuclear power.

We strongly urge North Korea and the United States to stop their bellicose posturing and seriously think about a peaceful solution", it said.

However, Trump said he still had confidence in the secretary of state.

Ri has previously called Trump "President Evil" and his comments are likely to fuel an escalating war of words between the U.S. President and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Читайте также: USA shale producers called to OPEC balancing effort

After entering South Korean airspace, the two bombers carried out air-to-ground missile drills in waters off the east coast of South Korea, then flew over the South to waters between it and China to repeat the drill, the release said.

President Trump hosted a discussion on options to respond to any North Korean aggression, or, if necessary, to prevent Pyongyang from threatening the USA and its allies with nuclear weapons, the White House said in a statement. But Kim, the third generation of his family to rule, is officially revered in the North, and any suggestion of removing him from power is taken extremely seriously in Pyongyang.

While the attention Wednesday was on air power, upcoming US-South Korea naval exercises could further aggravate tensions.

The South's Yonhap news agency quoted Lee as saying that 235 gigabytes of military documents were taken. Other stolen data included contingency plans for South Korean special forces and information on military facilities and power plants, he said. North Korea routinely denies responsibility.

Senior diplomats of the United States, Japan and South Korea are to meet on October 18 in Seoul to discuss North Korea's evolving nuclear and missile threats, according to the South Korean foreign ministry.

North Korea has yet to comment on either the bombing drills or the hacking claims.

При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.

Код для вставки в блог

Latest News